Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
abdul at April 27th, 2013
Igalapedia dictionary V1.01
Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni, The Attah of Igala
is one of the tools under going development at Igalapedia project for teaching Igala language through the internet and desktop application.
This Pioneer version of our multiple learning tools is released in honor of His Royal highness, Gaabaidu, Prince Idakwo Ameh Oboni, the Attah of Igala. Many things account for crediting this work to his royal highness, one of which is the coincidence of the realisation of Igalapedia dream with the enthronement of the prince as Attah of Igala. The Igalapedia Project has passed many stages of development from when it has no name till recent time it was branded an NGO project to digitiz Igala language. We welcome the prince to the throne of Attah ensuring him that his tenue hold remakable achievement to development of Igala language and Igala land in general as :
- Igala children both at home and in the diaspora will commence learning Igala language through Internet and desktop application using Igalapedia Dictionary from day one of his resumption in office.
- The world will commence learning Igala timing, Igala numbering and Igala monetary values with our Igala learning tools from day one of his resumption in office.
The Igalapedia Project is a complete open-access scholarly language development system which include peer-review, workflow and advanced language development platform where:
- Every individuals can provide Igala translation to English word / phrases.
- Every individuals can contest the translation provided by some other person on the net.
- Language professionals can provide corrections to available vocabularies online, students and researchers can browse our website for collecting materials to improve their works on Igala and African languages.
- Every individuals can improve his understanding of Igala Language through our learning tools.
Igalapedia Project disclaim responsiblity for mistakes in this work . We release this version ahead of time to welcome The Attah to his office. If a system is not established, we neighther can talk of improvement nor maintenance. This is un-edited version of the Igalapedia Dictionary. It is not far from the truth that you may see errors in the text since the main articles are still with our editors for reviewing, If you notice error, please! contact us @ email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or Visite www.old.igalapedia.com to drop comments.